South Australia State Sponsorship 2 July 2012 response

day dream

• 2 weeks later...
Guest soulsista

from the site, it takes 8 weeks for the processing of application

"The standard processing time for state nomination applications is 8 weeks (this can change depending on the number of applications on hand at Immigration SA). This page is regularly updated with current processing times."

Still no response yet. Anyone in this forum has heard anything from SA?

Got this today

Application Decision

Immigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application.

Guest xdj159
Got this today

Application Decision

Immigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application.

To day dream:

Some of my friends got the same "Application Decision" on last Tuesday (July 17) and they were all under "Software Engineer" occupational category. Which is your job code?

Does anyone else have any further news? It seems WA is sending out invitations today. How about SA?

To day dream:

Some of my friends got the same "Application Decision" on last Tuesday (July 17) and they were all under "Software Engineer" occupational category. Which is your job code?

Does anyone else have any further news? It seems WA is sending out invitations today. How about SA?

its 261313

Guest xdj159
its 261313

Wow, it seems that you belong to the same occupational category. Good to hear that and I haven't heard any progress from other applicants.

Wow, it seems that you belong to the same occupational category. Good to hear that and I haven't heard any progress from other applicants.

Online Application Completed & Submitted 03 Jul 2012

Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office 09 Jul 2012

Application Decision Approved 26 July 2012

I am so happy

Guest xdj159

Online Application Completed & Submitted 03 Jul 2012 Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office 09 Jul 2012 Application Decision Approved 26 July 2012 I am so happy
cong!!

As far as I understood you was selected after 2 days of being in this status?

And another question - how many potential employers did you set in your application?

Thanks.

@newwave your understanding is correct and I selected 2-3 potential employers

Hi day dream,

Have you received your invite from skillselect now that your state sponsorship has been approved?

not yet as first selection on 1st aug was only 100 people with 90 from 189 and 10 from 489. Waiting for next selection on mid aug or 1st sept.

• 2 weeks later...

I have applied to SA SS on 6th july 2012;docs received on 17 july; my application status says:unable to provide an indication of processing times!

my occupation:Developer Programmer. Still waiting................

any one with same occupation?

Guest kirank

Same here, mine was 12th juy, docs recieved 16th, no update yet.. occupation: S/w Test engineer..still waiting..what are your IELTS Score? i guess they are selecting only the good score applications (though they set the band score at 6 or 6.5)

Guest faster77
As far as I understand those who received the approved sponsorship are automatically selected from the SkillSelect pool and can lodge their set of documents for visa(190), isn't it?

look at neighboring topic

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/south-australia/159789-application-decision-south-australia-state-sponsorship.html

half of those who approved are waiting.

Archived